2014

Istället för att skriva ett typiskt inlägg om jul och nyår, tänkte jag 'sampla' lite och slå ihop ett par rader ur olika låttexter.
Rader som summerar mina tankar kring det nya året, men också kring livet i allmänhet.
Enjoy!

Ljus i vintermörkret
"Oh, this is the start of something good, don't you agree?
I haven't felt like this in so many moons, you know what I mean?
Listen as your day unfolds
Challenge what the future holds
Try and keep your head up to the sky
Lovers, they may cause you tears
Go ahead release your fears

Tell me how you feel about this
Try to control me, boy, you get dismissed
Pay my own car note and I pay my own bills
Always 50/50 in relationships

So after all is said and done
I know I'm not the only one
Life indeed can be fun, if you really want to
Sometimes living out your dreams,
Ain't as easy as it seems

And you need a friend just to be around
I will comfort you
I will take your hand and I'll pull you through
I will understand

Live believing
Dreams are for weaving
Wonders are waiting to start
Live your story
Faith hope and glory
Hold to the truth
In your heart

Our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain

Take your passion
and make it happen.
Pictures come alive, now I'm dancing through my life.
Gotta look myself in the eye
And say it's gonna be alright
Maybe everything won't be alright all the time

I've gotta take these chances where they are
It's gonna be alright
I've gotta see things for what they are
At the time
So impossible as they may seem
You've got to fight for every dream
'Cause who's to know which one you let go
Would have made you complete
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway."

GOTT NYTT ÅR!

(Låtar: Follow Through - Gavin de Graw, Independent Women part 1 - Destiny's Child, You Gotta Be - Des'ree, At Your Side - The Corrs, If We Hold On Together - Diana Ross, Little Wonders - Rob Thomas, Flashdance - Irene Cara, Open Arms - Gary Go, Flying Without Wings - Westlife, Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson)


Kommentarer

Populära inlägg